- YOU MUST WALK THROUGH ALONE.
- You must be over 18.
- Stay on the marked path at all times.
- You will be prompted to do certain actions. Please do exactly as you’re told. This is for your safety.
- There is absolutely no speaking allowed inside. You can, however, scream as loud as you’d like.
- Do not ever touch the actors.
- Do not ever touch the walls.
- You must wear a protective mask and carry a flashlight at all times. (We will provide both of these items for you. Please do not bring your own.)
If you have an emergency while walking through the house and need to be escorted out, please yell the word “SAFETY” as loud as you can. Stay where you are, remain calm, and someone will come to get you and bring you out. Once you call “SAFETY”, there are no refunds and there are no options but to leave.
Please be aware, you will encounter:
FOG – STROBE LIGHTS – COMPLETE DARKNESS
CRAWLING – STAIRS – LOUD NOISES – WATER
PHYSICAL CONTACT – SEXUAL and VIOLENT SITUATIONS
- All patrons are required to read the rules and sign the waiver before entering. This is not optional. If there are any rules that you do not follow, you will be asked to leave and there are no refunds.
- Unfortunately, this years haunted house is NOT handicap accessible.
- Blackout Haunted House reserves the right to deny admission to any person for any reason at any time.